Resource Person : Mr. M.S. Marwaha, Mr. Mukul Rathi
Technical Assistant : Mr. Atul Kumar, Mr. Ritik Kumar
Observation by Resource Persons
1. Total 38 Participants participated. 2 participants were M. Sc Maths and teaching Maths. 1 was M. Sc zoology, teaching science including physics. 35 were M. Sc Physics. 1 participant was PGT(LECTURER).
2. Out of 38, 4 participants joined on day 2 as they got intimated after the workshop had started.
3. Time adherence was the problem among the participants. Most of the participants could come after 9:30 am, though the scheduled time was 9 it is recommended that the schedule should start at 9:30 am.
4. Pre test attempt was not significantly improved over the last workshop in which majority were medical participants.
5. Pre test discussion was stretched so that most of the academic part can be covered within questions. Questions from the books were also entertained.
6. Graphs were not drawn and questions related to graphs were usually not attempted.
7. On the better side, Numericals were attempted by majority. Due to first day session on units and conversion, very few mistakes were observed on units.
8. Activity on Cartesian diver to explain law of floatation and performing hands on for the same was additional thing that was done.
9. Optics activity on image formation by straws was prepared in front of participants.
10. Hands on experiments were a unique experience for majority and everyone did it enthusiastically. Workbook was properly used.
11. Extended experiments were performed satisfactorily.
12. Three participants out of 38 participated in the “Presentation by participants” session on the last day.
13. All the material including workbook, pretest, numericals were distributed among participants with the kit so that the kit can be easily used and a sample for how to form thought provoking questions.
1. Majority of participants applauded hands on experience.
2. Participants agreed that they have come out of mental Inertia and will transmit their learning to the students.
Resource Person Suggestions
1. Participants must be informed well in advance so that they don't miss any day/session.
2. A whatsapp group is to be created with resource persons as well as participants as members so that further learnings and doing can be shared and time to time motivations can be provided. (implemented).
3. Participants recommended for next workshop.
(i). Shammi Gupta
(ii). Roshan Lal